WHAT YOU WILL NEED
1 Lb Boneless, protein of choice, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (cooked or uncooked)
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Package The Masala Order Butter Chicken Sauce
¼ cup of cream (sub with cashew paste or almond paste)
2 Tbsp Cilantro, roughly chopped (optional)
1. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in 1 Tbsp vegetable oil.
2. Add protein of choice cook until no longer pink if uncooked, warm cooked protein of choice in oil.
3. Add in The Masala Order Butter Chicken Sauce.
4. Add 1/4 cup of cream and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low. Simmer 5 minutes or until protein is cooked through (165°F).
Serve over a bed of basmati rice and garnish with cilantro (if desired). Makes about 2 servings
Butter chicken sauce
This product may be stored in a dry, cool place, but for the best quality, store it in the refrigerator. Refrigerate after opening. Use within six months.